Complete Foods Octo line
• Octo Green-Life
• Octo B-Complex
• Octo C-Complex
• Octo Multi-Cal
• Octo Multi-Zyme
• OctoMega Packs
• OctoMega Protein
• OctoMega Clean Green
• OctoMega Oils - Women's
• OctoMega Oils - Men's
• Raw Unheated Honey
Concerning disease, your heredity may load the gun, but stress and malnutrition pull the trigger.
Complete Foods E.A.T. Nutrition Program
(E.A.T. = Eating Affects Today/Tomorrow)
For over half a century this "Heavy, Medium, Light" dietary approach to eating has been used successfully by many thousands of people to attain optimum nutritional wellness and health. From people struggling with serious health issues to the most elite competitive athletes, the Complete Foods Nutrition E.A.T. Program offers dramatic physical and mental improvements to health in a relatively short period of time. This is because the Complete Foods Nutrition approach is based on the universal premise that a person's quality of health is largely based upon the quality of their blood. Likewise the goal of the program is simple...
- Consistently Clean the Blood
- Consume a sufficient supply of leafy green cleansing foods and high antioxidant fruits and vegetables on a daily basis.
- Avoid or replace stimulants and nonfoods with beneficial Whole Foods and/or Whole Food Concentrates.
- Click on Top 10 Ways to Maximize Your Health Potential for more "Clean the Blood" info.
- Consistently Build the Blood
- Consume a sufficient supply of protein rich, high amino acid Whole Foods and/or Whole Food Concentrates.
- Avoid eating heavy, hard to digest foods after 1pm for optimal blood building absorption and digestion.
- Click on Top 10 Ways to Maximize Your Health Potential for more "Build the Blood" info.
- Consistently Move (or circulate) the Blood
Health Food High
To make sure your body and brain are always properly fed (and never nutritionally deficient), we recommend consuming your meals and snacks approximately every 3-4 hours throughout the day. By consistently consuming the foods and nutrients you need most, you will constantly experience a "Health Food High" instead of wasting your nutritional reserves - Remember when your nutritional reserves run out - you run out!
COMPLETE FOODS NUTRITION E.A.T. APPROACH
What you eat today is what you are tomorrow, so eat this way:
Note: Times of meals will vary based on individual schedules. Also see the Complete Foods Nutrition OctoMega Protein Drink recipe (below) to use in place of any meal listed for a quick, nourishing replacement . Click on the Personalized Health Assessment Test to find out which Whole Foods Concentrates you need most to personalize your own peak performance program.
- 6 AM POWER START - Beef, Lamb, Venison, Veal, Liver, or other Grass Fed Meats of choice, Fertile eggs, Whole Grain Bread, Fresh Fruit or Fruit Juice (We recommend no scavenger meats - No Pork, Bacon, Sausage, etc).
- 9 AM EARLY BOOST - Add the most necessary Whole Food Concentrate Supplements with 6-8oz of a healthy beverage of choice (click on Personalized Health Assessment Test to find out which food Supplement is best for you at this time).
- 12 PM SECOND WIND - Chicken, Turkey, Fish or Fowl, Cottage cheese or Yogurt, Fresh Fruit or Vegetables (No scavenger meats or bottom dwellers - No Shrimp, Shellfish, Catfish, etc).
- 3 PM PM PICKUP - Add the most necessary Whole Food Concentrate Supplements with 6-8oz of a healthy beverage of choice (click on Personalized Health Assessment Test to find out which food Supplement is best for you at this time).
- 6 PM CLEAN FINISH - Raw fruits and/or Vegetables (salads, dips, light stir-fry, etc) use a wide variety for best results - lots of colors and flavors.
- 9 PM FINAL UPLIFT - Use the Complete Foods Nutrition OctoMega Whole Food Clean Green Powder with 16oz warm purified water and squeeze of lemon for a complete all night mild cleansing formula - sleep well and wake up nourished and refreshed!
Other Good Foods include
Organic Potatoes, Brown Rice, Whole Grains (sprouted if possible), Whole Wheat or Spinach Pasta, Nuts, Seeds, Beans, Lentils, Soups, Stews, Raw Dairy Products, and Fermented Foods of choice.
OCTOMEGA PROTEIN POWER DRINK
- Take 6-8 oz of organic milk, juice, or purified water.
- Add 1-2 level tbsp. of OctoMega Whole Food Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp of OctoMega Oils
- 1 tbsp of Raw Unheated Honey (or more to taste)
- Mix in blender until smooth.
- Then add ½ to 1 cup of frozen fruit and mix to desired thickness.
- Use between or in place of meals, depending on need.
"HEAVY, MEDIUM, LIGHT" EXPLANATION
The "Heavy, Medium, Light" concept is based primarily on the bodies natural metabolic time frame to digest and assimilate its food and subsequently have the food perform its function in the most efficient and effective way. By consuming the heavier, hard to digest foods in the earlier part of the day (beef, chicken, fish, turkey, beans, eggs, etc. which most generally take between 10-12 hours to digest), the body is able to build a longer, hotter fire and generate the power that it needs to perform its duties with strength and enthusiasm throughout the day. The aforementioned "Blood Building" high protein, amino acid rich foods can offer these results when eaten early...
- Increased Physical Strength, Energy, Stamina, and Power
- Mental Clarity, Alertness, and Quick Memory Recall
- Eliminating Stimulant Cravings and Appetite Problems
- Fortification of the Nervous System and Brain Function
- Reduced Stress, Anxiety and Depression Challenges
Note: Although red meat and other high protein, amino acid rich foods are necessary for power and strength, they can also be toxic to the body if they are consumed too late in the day. Imagine eating a meal at 6 or 7 pm that takes approx. 10-12 hours to digest! Your body is busy working hard to digest the meal while it's also trying to get restful sleep at night - these two things obviously don't mix! Likewise when we wake up, we feel sluggish and not fully rested. Then we run out the door on a cup of coffee or nothing at all and expect our bodies and brains to perform at peak levels for the rest of the day. This is a formula for disaster, and sadly it's the norm for the vast majority of America. The "Heavy, Medium, Light" approach reverses this disastrous unhealthy formula and replaces it with common sense eating for peak performance.
For Best Results Always...
Eat Heavier Early (breakfast and/or lunch) and Lighter Later!
Use the "Clean Finish" concept at dinner (or supper) time meals of fruits and vegetables at night w/favorite juice for a cleansing, restful sleep filled night and watch your waistline decrease, digestion improve, and bad breath/body odor disappear - really, no kidding!
Although results may vary, we believe that the premise of this program has successfully stood the test of time. We rely strongly on many years of trial and error experience and the fundamental laws of sound cause and effect nutrition and wellness principles. We understand that not everyone can consume every food listed in this program because of environmental or geographical challenges, food allergies, or other adverse conditions. We give these suggestions in a general (not specific) way and we do not claim to be Physicians or Certified Medical Practitioners. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. Our products and programs are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. We recommend that you consult your physician before starting this program.
Home | About | Products | Shop | Programs | Contact | Site Map
Complete Foods Nutrition ©